As mentioned in our previous log, we created a completely new Activity view. There were some minor issues that we now fixed. We also made a progress on our mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- [FIXED] When multiple filters were used, downloaded documents presented incorrect data.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Better visibility of "active" filters.
- [FIXED] Incorrect decimal format in some cases.
- [FIXED] Multiple time logs were tracked via mobile apps.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved visibility of date selector in mobile apps.
- [FIXED] Project selector overflowed other elements.
There might still be some bugs running loose. Please let us know if you cross paths with any of them by chance.