The recent release of the new My Hours caused some issues for some of our customers. We spent the last few weeks just fixing these to make sure your processes go uninterupted.
Here are the largest bugs that were fixed:
- Activity export is the same as before the update, with the exception of removed start/end timestamps. Contact us for more details with regards to it.
- Start timer with custom Start time in the Expanded tracker.
- Downloaded Activity report includes timestamps as it did before.
- Economy report cost calculation fixed.
- Report filter search error fixed.
- Task delegation with Project/Task mandatory error fixed.
- Invoices list not displaying recent invoices bug fixed.
With the newest release we have removed some of the existing features due to simplified interface and faster performance.
Thank you for your patience.
My Hours Team